Take afternoon tea on a unique bus tour of London. Drive through Central London, taking in some of the city’s best sights while you enjoy a traditional cup of tea on a double-decker bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Come into Victoria Coach Station, and check on the TV screen at the entrance which gate number will be "Brigit's bakery afternoon tea bus tour". Check-in. Then go to the right gate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- This tour offers vegetarian, pescatarian, halal, vegan and gluten free* menus (*may contain traces). But please submit your dietary requirements upon booking
- Unfortunately, this high tea does not cater for coeliacs or people who are nut-free
- Only foldable wheelchairs are permitted
- Please notify of guide dogs in advance
- There are no toilets on board the bus