Now you can enjoy a fun-filled afternoon after school. Kids can explore a child-sized city during the week and take part in a whole range of real life role-playing adventures.
What to Expect
Have your kids ever dreamt of becoming a fire fighter, a surgeon or the next acting sensation? At UK’s first educational entertainment experience where children aged between 4 to 14 years-old can learn real life skills in a 75,000sqft child-size city built just for them.
From the Aviation Academy to a radio station, police department or the hospital, the city streets are lined with real life establishments. Watch the excitement on their faces as kids explore more than 60 unique and exciting professions through real life role-playing adventures in a fun and safe environment.
Having welcomed over 45 million visitors worldwide, this is a global phenomenon and one of the world’s fastest growing educational entertainment brands with 21 locations across five continents – and now for the first time it has landed in London. Where else can your child be a pilot?
Get Ready for a Better World®
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Westfield London, Westfield London Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA, United Kingdom
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Enjoy a 4-hour session for just £15 for a child and £5 for an adult (attractions will close at 18:30)
• Please note that this ticket is available from Monday to Friday after 14:30 only
• Adults are only allowed when accompanied by a child aged 1 to 14 years-old
• Children aged 4-7 can only enter if accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times
• Children aged 8-14 may enter unaccompanied, however an adult must be present at the time of check-in and provide suitable contact details
• Children may be required to wear trousers and closed toe shoes for certain activities
• Excludes bank holidays and weekends (only available during term time)