Retrace the footsteps of Jack the Ripper on a walking tour with Ripper-Vision, an innovative hand-held projector that helps to immerse you in the atmosphere of Victorian London.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Whitechapel Gallery, directly opposite exit 3 of Aldgate East Tube Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, sometimes over uneven ground and cobblestones. All guests must be able to walk and stand for prolonged periods
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately