Visit the haunts of the demon barber Sweeny Todd, and London's first serial killer, Jack the Ripper on a combined coach and walking tour. Learn about the ghostly side of London and stroll in the footsteps of the infamous Jack The Ripper.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The local partner's office at 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria, LondonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 12 years
- VOX Radioguide® – The state of the art VOX Radioguide® system is used during the walking sections of this tour: guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary
- This is a combination coach/walking tour and will finish at a traditional pub near Trafalgar Square.