Enjoy aerial views of London’s monuments on a 18-minute helicopter flight from the only heliport in the city. Fly above Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, Shard and more, and marvel at the landscape of parks, gardens, football stadium and more.
What to Expect
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience in London and take off from the heliport in Battersea to see the city’s landscape from up high.
You will follow the route of the River Thames, flying from Putney in the west to Greenwich in the east. Look down on some of London’s favorite monuments in the outer districts, such as Wembley Stadium, Stamford Bridge, and the Olympic Arena.
Cross from west London’s Earls Court and Olympia exhibition halls to the Dome and Excel Centre in the east. You will get privileged views of landmark attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and the Tate Modern along the way.
Look down on the Financial District and the new skyscrapers that are changing the city skyline, such as the Gherkin and the Shard. Marvel at buildings that date back centuries, including the Royal Naval College, National Maritime Museum and Greenwich Observatory.
En route you will discover just how green London can be, as you fly over the royal gardens of Hyde Park, Green Park, and St. James’s Park, as well as the common land in Blackheath.
Available as a group or private option, the narrated flight (English only) is ideal for a special celebration, or for a unique opportunity to see London from an alternative angle.
- Full safety briefing
- 18-minute flight with commentary by your pilot (English only)
What's Not Included
- Transfers to/from the heliport
- Food and drink
Flights depart from the Pod Building, London Heliport, Bridges Court, London, SW11 3BE
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Minimum passenger age is 4 years old
• Passengers under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
• All passenger details must be provided before you arrive at the heliport via online check-in
• Photo identity documents must be brought to the heliport and will be checked before departure
• Weight restrictions apply over 110 kilograms (243 pounds)
• Health considerations include limited mobility, heart conditions, epilepsy, and pregnancy
• Personal belongings are left at owners risk