Take a walking tour of London and discover the magical world of Harry Potter wizardry. This 2-hour excursion visits film locations and inspirations, from Westminster to Millennium Bridge and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Westminster Tube Station (in the ticket hall next to the information point by Exit 4). Your guide will be holding a wand and will be wearing a lanyard with "Brit Movie Tours" on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour does not visit Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross as this can be done independently.
- There will be a short tube journey as part of the tour so you will need an Oyster Card (travelcard).
- This tour is unsuitable for prams or wheelchairs.