Take a walking tour of London and discover the magical world of Harry Potter wizardry. This 2-hour excursion visits film locations and inspirations, from Westminster to Millennium Bridge and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the site where Ron, Harry and Hermione infiltrate the Ministry
- Pass by the visitors’ entrance to the Ministry of Magic
- Cross the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in Half Blood Prince
- See locations used for The Leaky Cauldron in The Philosopher's Stone and Prisoner of Azkaban
- Professional guide
- Oyster Card
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Westminster Tube Station (in the ticket hall next to the information point by Exit 4). Your guide will be holding a wand and will be wearing a lanyard with "Brit Movie Tours" on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour does not visit Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross as this can be done independently.
- There will be a short tube journey as part of the tour so you will need an Oyster Card (travelcard).
- This tour is unsuitable for prams or wheelchairs.