Explore the Harry Potter locations of London by iconic London taxi cab. Visit Gringot’s Bank and Platform 9 ¾, follow Harry’s broomstick flight along the River Thames, and get Potter and Hogwarts facts and fables along the way.
What to Expect
Climb aboard an iconic London taxi cab and set off down the streets of London in search of Harry Potter facts and locations. The 3-hour private tour is a treasure chest of top Potter sights, with Harry quizzes to keep you on your toes.
See Gringot’s Bank, and walk over the Knight Bus bridge. Stroll to the Leaky Cauldron from “Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone,” and stand at the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron from “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.”
Take souvenir photos of the Third Hand Book Emporium. See the bridge destroyed by Death Eaters in “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince,” and trace the broomstick flight down the Thames that Harry took in “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.”
Your guide will present photos of the props used at King’s Cross Station for the Ministry of Magic and Platform 9 ¾, and add in some special surprises worthy of a wizard.
- Private tour in an Iconic London taxi
- Registered guide
- Commentary by your guide
- Photo stops at all the major attractions
- Complimentary water
- Pick-up from your central London hotel
- Drop-off at your Central London hotel
What's Not Included
- Any entry fees
- Guide gratuity
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• DISCLAIMER: Harry Potter Film Locations Tour is not an official "Harry Potter" event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of "Harry Potter" books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.