Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, Dover, and Greenwich
- Visit the magnificent Leeds Castle situated in the Kent countryside
- Tour the historic Canterbury Cathedral and have the option of lunch in Canterbury
- Take a photo of the White Cliffs of Dover and see Dover Castle
- See the Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich
- Cruise the River Thames from Greenwich to Embankment
- Enjoy an exclusive Mead tour
- Receive a free lunch pack
Upon arrival at Leeds Castle you will be greeted by your guide. Discover the history behind this magical castle and sample a glass of mead as Henry VIII would have!
Next up, embark on a visit to Canterbury Cathedral, the scene of Archbishop Thomas Becket’s gruesome murder in 1170. Learn the intriguing history behind this captivating masterpiece of medieval architecture. Marvel at the cathedral’s spectacular stained glass windows, many of which have survived from the late 12th and early 13th centuries. Then, tantalize your taste buds with a traditional two-course meal.
Visit the gateway to England and admire the famous White Cliffs of Dover, with a photo stop on the stunning stretch of coastline that faces continental Europe. You'll also see Dover Castle, a commanding medieval fortress rising over the English Channel and a key film location in 'The Other Boleyn Girl'.
Then, head to Greenwich to see the Old Royal Naval College, designed by Sir Christopher Wren, as well as the Royal Observatory and world–famous Cutty Sark, a fascinating 19th–century clipper ship.
Get a fresh perspective on London’s attractions with a boat ride on the River Thames, from Greenwich to Embankment Pier. You'll pass Tower Bridge and stunning St. Paul’s Cathedral along the way.
Free Walking Tour
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The walking tour you decide to go on will be an experience to remember – choose between "The Royal Walking Tour" and "The Beatles London Walking Tour".
Free Lunch Pack
To ensure you make the most of each attraction and don’t waste valuable exploring time, the tour includes a lunch pack, completely free of charge! Save time, money and dodge the inconvenience of finding somewhere to eat.
- Entry to Leeds Castle
- Exclusive mead tour
- Entry to Canterbury Cathedral
- Thames boat ride
- Air-conditioned bus transport throughout
- Free lunch pack
Prepare for the activity
Meet tour guide at Bus Stop 3 Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH (nearest tube station is Victoria, 5-minute walk). You must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour's scheduled start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change
• All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day