Explore South Downs National Park on a day tour from London. Admire the rolling hills of the area on a bus tour, enjoy a scenic walk along the coast, and see the white cliffs called the Seven Sisters.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide outside the main ticket office, inside London Bridge train station. You will have to go to the lower concourse and find the main ticket office in the center of the station at the bottom of the escalators.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The stop at Seaford Head includes a 40-minute walk along country paths
- If Middle Farm is very busy, you will have a lunch stop at the nearby village of Alfriston