From London: Windsor, Stonehenge and SalisburyProduct ID: 65448
From £65 per personBook now
- Explore the historic town of Windsor
- Visit the ancient site of Stonehenge
- Discover the city of Salisbury and its cathedral
You'll also visit the World Heritage Site of Stonehenge, the world-famous stone circle in Wiltshire. Stonehenge has attracted millions of visitors from all over the world and is one of the first places for any visitor to England to see.
The third location on the day’s list is the cathedral city of Salisbury, where entrance to the famous cathedral is included. Inside this early English Gothic cathedral you’ll find nearly 800 years of history including the Magna Carta (from 1215) and Europe’s oldest working clock (from 1386).
The cathedral also has Britain’s tallest spire, and you’ll have free time to explore inside the cathedral, perhaps climbing the 332 steps to the tower to admire the magnificent views across Salisbury.
- Visit to Windsor
- Entrance to Stonehenge with audio guide
- Visit to Salisbury and entrance to Salisbury Cathedral
- Return luxury coach travel
- Services of a tour manager
- Food and drink
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
London Bridge (7.30am), Kings Cross (7.55am), Baker Street (8.10am), Victoria (8.25am), South Kensington (8.50am) Earls Court (9.00am), Hammersmith (9.15am) Canary Wharf - Canada Square South (7.20am), Tower Hill (8.05am), Waterloo Bridge (8.20am), Holborn Station (8.30am), Lancaster Gate Station (8.50am) (Open in Google Maps)
• All amendments or name changes to confirmed bookings prior to departure are subject to a £10.00 per person administration fee, plus any price difference
• No amendments or name changes are possible for any short break less than 14 days before departure. No amendments are possible for day excursions less than 48 hours before departure
Product ID: 65448