Discover the royal castle of Windsor, the mysterious standing stone circle of Stonehenge, and the historic university city of Oxford on a full-day tour from London.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- As a working royal palace, the castle is used frequently by the Queen for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Therefore, opening arrangements may change with no notice
- Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays and St George's Chapel is closed to visitors on this day
- The order in which the attractions are visited may vary seasonally or for operational reasons
- Travel time back to London (approximately 2 hours) can vary with traffic congestion an unknown variable. Please be mindful of this when making post-trip arrangements