From London: Stonehenge and Bath Full-Day TourProduct ID: 70842
From £44 per personBook now
- Explore the mysterious stone circle of Stonehenge
- Enjoy some free time in the city of Bath to see the Royal Crescent and more
- Discover the thermal baths built by the Romans more than 2,000 years ago
Upon arrival at the mysterious standing stone circle on Salisbury Plain, benefit from about 90 minutes to 2 hours to investigate the area on your own. Your tour manager will advise you what time to be back at the coach.
Then, continue to the city of Bath, famous for its Georgian architecture and Roman Baths. Benefit from a drop off in the city center, and explore on your own. Admire the honey-colored architecture and see landmarks such as Bath Abbey and the Royal Crescent. Depart for London at around 16:30, and journey in comfort for an estimated time of arrival at 20:00.
- Transportation by luxury coach
- Entrance to Stonehenge and audio guide
- Free time in the city of Bath
- Services of a tour manager
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to the Roman Baths in the city of Bath
Meet at 09:00 in Earls Court opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road exit). Please wait at London Bus Stop C in front of Earls Court Exhibition Centre. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 70842