Take a trip to Belgium for the day! Described as the "Venice of the North," Bruges boasts a labyrinth of canals which dissect the medieval splendor of the buildings.
What to Expect
After your departure from London you travel to Folkestone for your Eurotunnel crossing.
On arrival in France and commence your journey to Bruges, Belgium.
13.00 Approximate arrival time in Bruges where you have free time to enjoy a late lunch and explore this beautiful city!
5.00 Approximate departure time from Bruges for your return journey to Calais. (Departure times from Bruges may vary depending on traffic conditions - your tour manager will confirm on arrival in Bruges)
Check in Calais to Folkestone for your Le Shuttle Eurotunnel Train
On arrival in Folkestone you commence your final drive back to London
23.30 Approximate arrival time in Central London.
- Return luxury coach travel
- Return channel crossing (Eurotunnel - some dates may be by ferry)
- Services of a tour manager
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Cancellation policy: cancellation notified and tickets returned more than 35 days prior to departure – full refund; cancellation notified and tickets returned 34-15 days prior to departure - 50% of total value refunded; less than 14 days' notice – no refund
• All amendments or name changes to confirmed bookings prior to departure are subject to a £10.00 per person administration fee, plus any price difference
• No amendments or name changes are possible for any short break less than 14 days before departure. No amendments are possible for day excursions less than 48 hours before departure