This day trip takes you from London to some of the most important prehistoric sites in England: Stonehenge, Avebury, and West Kennet Long Barrow. On this guaranteed small-group tour, explore the Neolithic sites of Wiltshire and see how they all connect.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is across from Earls Court underground station (Warwick Road exit) at 9:00 AM. Please wait at bus stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre (postode SW5 9TB).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All amendments or name changes made to confirmed bookings prior to departure are subject to a £10 per person administration fee, plus any price difference
- No amendments or name changes are possible for any short breaks less than 14 days before departure. No amendments are possible for day excursions less than 48 hours before departure