From London: Avebury and Stonehenge Day Trip
From £59 per personBook now
- Visit historic Stonehenge
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Avebury
- Explore the West Kennet Long Barrow
Avebury lies at the heart of England's most ancient and mysterious countryside. There have been reports of at least five different ghosts at the Red Lion Pub, located inside the stone circle, with high levels of paranormal activity being recorded.
A very short journey from the stone circle, you will walk up the hillside to West Kennet Long Barrow - one of the largest Neolithic burial tombs in Britain and over 5,000 years old. Your guide will take you into the burial chambers and bring its fascinating history alive.
The final stop of the day is of course the world-famous Stonehenge! Entrance to Stonehenge and its visitor centre are included - along with audio guides and free time to explore the site.
- Tour manager
- Return travel by luxury coach from London
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Guided walking tour of Avebury
- Visit to West Kennet Long Barrow
- Food and drinks
London Bridge (7.30am), Kings Cross (7.55am), Baker Street (8.10am), Victoria (8.25am), South Kensington (8.50am) Earls Court (9.00am), Hammersmith (9.15am) Canary Wharf - Canada Square South (7.20am), Tower Hill (8.05am), Waterloo Bridge (8.20am), Holborn Station (8.30am), Lancaster Gate Station (8.50am)
• All amendments or name changes to confirmed bookings prior to departure are subject to a £10.00 per person administration fee, plus any price difference
• No amendments or name changes are possible for any short break less than 14 days before departure. No amendments are possible for day excursions less than 48 hours before departure
Product ID: 65388