Day Trip: Cambridge from LondonProduct ID: 67550
From £39 per personBook now
- Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of Cambridge
- Explore one of the many colleges
- Walk along the River Cam
You will be spoiled for choice during your time there. Choose between exploring the many colleges, walking along the River Cam, or, for a real treat, hire a punt and explore the river yourself.
Alternately, make a visit to the Trinity College Library, designed by Christopher Wren, which has Newton’s "Principia Mathematica" on permanent display. You'll also find on display a manuscript of the much-loved "Winnie the Pooh", written by A.A Milne. His son Christopher Robin also studied at the college.
- Return luxury coach travel
- Guided sightseeing tour with local Cambridge guide
- Entry to the Tower of Saint Mary the Great
- Punt hire
Earls Court [7:30 am], South Kensington [7:40 am], Victoria [8:05 am], Baker Street [8:20 am], Kings Cross - Euston Road [8:35 am], London Bridge [9:00 am] (Open in Google Maps)
• All amendments or name changes to confirmed bookings prior to departure are subject to a GBP 10.00 per person administration fee, plus any price difference.
• No amendments or name changes are possible for any short break less than 14 days before departure. No amendments are possible for day excursions less than 48 hours before departure.
• If you wish to amend this, please contact us by 48 hours before departure so we can amend your booking. If you go to a different pick up point without notifying us you may not be picked up, as we only go to pick ups with passengers booked and you may miss your tour.
Product ID: 67550