Journey back to the days of ocean exploration with a visit to the Cutty Sark tea clipper, celebrated for her record-breaking trips around the globe. Climb aboard the ship in Greenwich, London and experience what it was like to sail the seas.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Cutty Sark, King William Walk, Greenwich, London SE10 9HT.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity is free for infants aged under 5