Set sail after sunset and enjoy London's riverside on a cruise down the Thames. Start your evening with a glass of bubbly and sumptuous canapés, listening to a selection of jazz and chill-out pop songs from live performers.
What to Expect
As the sun goes down and the lights come on, see London's riverside landmarks at their glittering best on a cruise down the Thames River.
Start your evening with a glass of bubbly in one hand and canapés in the other, listening to jazz and chill-out pop from live performers. Experience the magic of the city from the comfort of the main saloon or upstairs on the open-air panoramic deck.
During the 2-hour cruise you will take in all the major sites of the city on the river, from the London Eye and Tower of London, to the skyscapers of Canary Wharf – London’s mini Manhattan - and the majesty of the fairytale Tower Bridge.
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine
- River cruise
- Live music entertainment of popular jazz, pop, and soul
What's Not Included
- Additional drinks (cash bar available)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Westminster Pier: Victoria Embankment, London, SW1A 2JH
Boarding is 15 minutes prior departure time.
What to Remember
• Please be ready for boarding 20 minutes before departure time. Cruises leave at 18:30 (boarding at 18:10) from Westminster Pier
• Cruise lasts 2 hours
• The supplier does not certify that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts
• Cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund. Any cancellation 72 hours or less before the start of the tour will not be refunded