Discover the scenic beauty of the Cotswolds on an 8-hour private tour, including round-trip transfers from Bath, London or Oxford. Tailor the itinerary to suit your interests, and visit picturesque villages such as The Slaughters. Enjoy a pub lunch.
What to Expect
Explore the scenic beauty of the North Cotswolds on a private full-day tour. Travel down quiet country lanes to discover off-the-beaten path villages of breathtaking beauty.
Following a pick-up by 7-passenger MPV from a location of your choice, enjoy glorious views of the surrounding countryside in comfort. Drive to hidden Cotswold villages using traffic-free country lanes. Your driver/guide will provide a background to the area’s history, and give you some free time to explore on your own.
Enjoy lunch in a traditional country pub, and experience afternoon tea in a traditional tearoom. Tailor the tour to explore as you please, visiting scenic North Cotswolds landmarks such as Snowshill, The Slaughters, Chipping Campden, Stow-on-the-Wold, and Stanway.
Go to Bourton-on-the-Water to stroll along the banks of the River Windrush. See the folly tower of Broadway Tower at one of the Cotswolds highest points. Marvel at the honey-colored stone buildings of Stanton at the foot of the Cotswold escarpment.
A visit to historical attractions, such as Kiftgate Court Gardens, Hidcote Gardens, Snowshill Manor House, or Sudeley Castle can be arranged on request, as can a tour of the Jacobean country manor of Chastleton House, built of Cotswold stone between 1607 and 1612.
- Transportation by luxury 8-seater MPV
- Local driver/guide
- Tailored itinerary and route within the Cotswolds
- 8-hour tour of the North Cotswolds
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Food and refreshments
- Pick-up outside the Cotswolds (available for a surcharge)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the 8-seat vehicle can accommodate 7 adult passengers
• As a private tour, you can stop to take pictures whenever you want
• The tour lasts up to 8 hours (usually 10.00 to 18.00)
• The easiest way to get to the Costwolds is by direct train from London Paddington to Stroud or Moreton-in-the-Marsh
• The tour can start from anywhere in the North Cotswolds. The local operator will meet you and drop you off at a location of your choice (hotel, train station etc). A pick-up and drop off outside the Cotswolds is available at an extra cost