Enjoy hassle-free travel between Heathrow and Gatwick Airports using a great value bus transfer. Take advantage of a direct service and avoid having to travel all the way into central London.
What to Expect
Enjoy hassle-free travel between Heathrow and Gatwick Airports using a great value bus transfer. Take advantage of this direct service that is available in both directions – no need to travel into central London.
Upon arrival at either airport, exchange your GetYou Guide voucher at one of the many retail desks. You'll be booked onto the next available transfer service. With services running 24/7 and regular departures throughout the day and night, you'll be able to make your way quickly and comfortably to your next stop in no time at all.
The high specification coaches will take you directly from one airport door to the other. Sit back and relax in leather seats with headrests, seat-back tables, ample leg room, toilets, air conditioning and power sockets; with selected services also having on-board Wi-Fi.
Either Heathrow Central Bus Station or National Express Coach Stops at Gatwick South Terminal
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Transfers between Heathrow and Gatwick take approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
• Relax in reclining leather seats with headrests, seat-back tables, ample leg room, and toilets
• Most airport transfer buses have air conditioning and power sockets; selected services have Wi-Fi
• Generous luggage allowance of 2 medium-sized suitcases (up to 20kg each) plus 1 small piece of hand luggage per person
• Return vouchers are valid for up to 3 months
• You can communicate your desired return date directly at one of the National Express retail desks in the airport once you exchange your voucher