Live a day in the life of the most famous spy in the world, agent 007. Sip Martinis, perfect your weapon skills, and walk in the footsteps of Ian Fleming, author of the James Bond books.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you have any allergies or specific dietary requirements, please advise at the time of the booking so that the Imagine customer service team can advise of the different food outlets included in the tour.
- Please note that this is full day experience with some light walking, standing and being chauffeured. Failure to advise us of your dietary requirements might affect your enjoyment of the experience.
- Nearest Public transport
- The nearest station is Westminster and Embankment or Charing Cross (rail and tube)
- Westminster Underground Station
- Charing Cross Rail & Embankment station Underground Stations
- Dress code
- Please bring comfortable shoes as this experience involves some walking and standing between venues. Dress in accordance with the weather. You are welcome to glam-up like a 00 or Bond girl for this special day!