Bursting with history and heritage, the Cotswolds is a charming blend of breathtaking natural beauty, bustling market towns and sleepy villages. Enjoy a panoramic tour of the Cotswold’s picturesque villages with a free lunch pack.
What to Expect
Discover the captivating Cotswolds! Enjoy views of breathtaking countryside, sleepy villages, and bustling market towns on this panoramic tour of one of England’s most beautiful regions. Bask in the beauty of Blenheim Palace! Early arrival at the Palace ensures an almost private visit of this fairy-tale country mansion. See the sumptuous State Rooms with their priceless treasures, stroll through sweeping landscaped gardens designed by Capability Brown, and grab a photo opportunity at the shimmering lake.
Known as the ‘Venice of the Cotswolds’, the picturesque village of Bourton–on–the–Water boasts of many traditional features of the Cotswolds. Take time to marvel at its elegant low bridges and stroll along the magnificent Main Street. Estimated arrival time back to London is around 6.30 pm.
- Hotel pick up from over 80 central London hotels to the departure point to board your tour
- Admission to Blenheim Palace
- Panoramic tour of the Cotswolds
- Lunch pack
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel return
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
Victoria Visitor Centrer 4 Fountain Square,
123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W
What to Remember
• During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.