Small Group Day Trip to Bruges from LondonProduct ID: 48588
From £94 per personBook now
- Discover the "Venice of the North" on a day trip to Bruges
- Enjoy at least 5 hours in the medieval city to explore on your own, or join a guided tour
- Marvel at the merchant houses of the Belgian "Golden Age" in the Markt
- Take an optional boat cruise alon the network of canals
- Find some indulgent Belgian chocolates to bring home, or eat!
- Experience the festive magic of the Christmas Markets (December only)
- Climb the 13th-century Belfry for panoramic city views
- Travel under the English Channel
- Clip clop through the historic city center by horse drawn carraige (optional)
Depart from near the London Eye at 08:00, and drive to Folkestone on the South Coast. Board the EuroTunnel under the English Channel, before continuing your journey through France. Cross the border into Belgium, and continue to Bruges.
A designated UNESCO World Hertitage Site, the enchanting city of canals is described by many as a fairytale place. Marvel at the network of canals that wind through the medieval city center. Wander down cobblestone streets to see the merchant houses from the city’s Golden Age.
You will have the option of a guided walking tour, or time to explore on your own. Self-tour options include a boat ride along the canals, a horse drawn carriage ride around the cobbled streets, or time to visit the museums and galleries. Alternatively, soak up the relaxed street café ambiance, sample a Belgian beer, or try a typical Belgian street food, such as cooked chips (fries) and mussels.
If you take the tour in December, you are in for a special treat. This is when the city’s Christmas Markets transform Bruges into a magical wonderland of lights and decorations. Buy unique gifts at the handmade craft stalls, and get into the festive spirit at the ice skate rink in the Markt (Market Square).
Whatever time of year you visit, you won't want to leave until you’ve tried some of Belgium’s legendary chocolates.
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned 16-seat Mercedes minicoach
- Return journey through the EuroTunnel
- Professional driver and guide
- Walking tour of Bruges
- Bottled water
- Museum entrance fees
- Canal boat rides or horse drawn carriage tours
- Food and beverages
Meet your guide at 08:00, near the corner of Belvedere Road and Chicheley Street, Waterloo, London SE1 7BP (the meeting point is just across from the London Eye) (Open in Google Maps)
• Please ensure you have a valid passport and bring it with you. Please check if you require a travel visa, and make all necessary arrangements before booking
• As you will spend a significant amount of time outside, suitable clothing and footwear are recommended
• Unfortunately, children under the age of 3 cannot be accommodated on this tour. All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• If you wish to cancel a tour, please inform the tour operator in writing via e-mail or mail
• Cancellations will be refunded according to the following policy: notifications of 28 days or more before departure are refunded 100% of the total value of the tour; cancellations of between 27 and 15 days prior to departure will be refunded 50% of the total cost of the tour; cancellations of 14 days or less prior to departure pay the full tour cost
Product ID: 48588