Go behind the scenes at Arsenal Football Club on this combined Emirates Stadium tour and Arsenal Museum visit. Take your seat in the changing room, walk down the players’ tunnel, sit in the dugout, and imagine the roar of 60,000 fans.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide/headphones
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hear from Arsenal stars about their experiences on your audio-guided tour of Emirates Stadium
- Visit the home changing room, walk down the players’ tunnel, and sit in the dugout
- Learn about the history of Arsenal Football Club and the club’s beginnings at the Arsenal Museum
- Enjoy free entry to the Arsenal Museum, a free Arsenal branded headphones, and a free personalized tour certificate
- Stadium tour
- Museum admission
- Free Arsenal branded headphones for every visitor
- Free tour certificate for every visitor
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour entrance is at the Armoury Store area of the Stadium, Queensland Road, London N7 7AJ, UKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Arsenal Museum is currently closed until further notice
- Students must show a valid student ID at the tour desk.
- Tours are open daily (closed on match days). On dates with a European evening fixture, this activity has a 45 minute duration and it is offered in English only.
- Self-guided tours do not operate on home match days or the day before a European home fixture.
- Hours: Monday - Friday: 10 AM-5 PM, last entry 4 PM, Saturday: 9:30 AM-6 PM, last entry 5 PM. Sunday: 10 AM-4 PM, last entry 3 PM.