Enjoy some spooky sightseeing around London aboard the Ghost Bus. See the city's main sights and get a thrilling insight into some of the more gruesome histories of London's most popular attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2014
Select participants and date
Meet at Northumberland Avenue, outside The Grand Hotel, just off Trafalgar Square. Please arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. The tour cannot wait for late passengers and they cannot be admitted once the show has started.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Only one child under 5 years old per adult may travel for free provided they do not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger
- The Ghost Bus Tours take no responsibility for items left on the bus. Personal items are carried at the owner's risk and The Ghost Bus can take no responsibility for items damaged or lost
- Smoking, eating, and drinks other than bottled water are not permitted on the bus