London: Photography Mystery Tour
- Go on a photographic adventure of London
- Learn to see things most people overlook
- Take home some truly unique photos of London
- Be assured of interesting shots no matter what the weather
Each day's tour locations are a mystery. Maybe you will discover a hidden garden, strange doors, lamp posts or headstones, or a peculiar reflection or an odd architectural feature. We can only promise that it will be something you have not noticed before.
Even on grey days or in wet weather, there are great things to photograph. You also will learn interesting bits of information about London, its history, culture, and architecture. The tour is not instructional and is fun and interactive, so it will just feel like a fun 3-hour walk with your friends.
No photography skill is required and any camera is acceptable. The tour is suitable for all levels and is great for anyone who wants to explore unknown and fascinating London sights.
- Guided tour
- Entry fees (if any)
- Food and drinks
- Transport (if any)
Meet in front of the Royal Exchange building. Take Exit 3 or 4 from the Bank station of the London Underground, or Tube, and you will come up right where you want to be. The Royal Exchange is the large building with tall columns, and statues and seating in front of it. Your guide will be wearing a red-and-white T-shirt or a red jacket with Hairy Goat written on the back. Tours start at 11:00, but please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early. Please give your voucher to the guide at the start of the tour.
• Tours last 3 hours at a comfortable walking pace
• The ending point of the tour varies from day to day, but it always finishes close to a Tube station
• Wear comfortable walking shoes
Things to bring with you:
• Fully charged camera
• Spare battery
• Lots of memory card space or film
• Snack and/or something to drink
Product ID: 14621