Start your discovery tour right in the city center of Livorno. Riding down the beach promenade, you'll admire some wonderful “Art Nouveau” villas, before finally reaching the magnificent hills.
On the top of one these hills, you will take a break at the Sanctuary of “Madonna di Montenero”, which you can visit or simply enjoy as a splendid panoramic viewpoint from where you can even admire a spectacular sunset.
The tour will continue in the direction of Castellaccio via streets that are immersed in green colours and nature. You will have lunch and wine tasting included.
In addition, the Livorno Card offers an opportunity to get to know and enjoy Livorno while taking advantage of many special offers and discounts including:
- Mediterranean Natural History Museum: free entrance
- G. Fattori Municipal Museum: free entrance
- Local CTT bus service: free service
- The Mascagni itineraries at the Goldoni Theater: free service
- Casa Natale Modigliani: Reduction of eur 1 on entrance fee
- Boat trip: Adults EUR 1.50 to the whole ticket; Children (5-12 years) EUR 1 to the whole ticket
- Aquarium in Leghorn: Adults EUR 2 to the whole ticket; Children 6 to 12 years EUR 1 to the whole ticket
- "La Vecchia Venezia" Restaurant: 10% discount