From Lisbon: Sesimbra Wild Beach Tour
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ribeira do Cavalo Beach
- Stop at the Cristo Rei statue in Almada for breathtaking views
- Get some time to swim and snorkel or jump from rocks, weather permitting
Relax on the hard-to-reach beach and go for a swim and snorkel in the sea, if conditions allow. Jump from the rocks if you are feeling brave! Then, head back to Lisbon and stop at the Cristo Rei statue of Christ for amazing views of the city. Look down at the beach and blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
In case of schedule restrictions for accessing the Christ-King square, you will stop at the Viewpoint Boca do Vento next to the Christ-King or at Sesimbra Castle.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entrance to the top of the Cristo Rei statue
- Children under 6 years
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Reception of sunset destination hostel, Cais do Sodre Train Station, 1st floor, Praça Duque de Terceira, Lisbon. Look for the door next to the red flag, outside the train station, facing the square/garden, and press the doorbell.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Hiking shoes
• Infant seats are available on request so please advise when booking if you require one
• The beach is located in a natural park and the way is not paved so it is recommended to wear good sturdy shoes (not flip-flops)