Stand Up Paddle Experience near Lisbon
From £18 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up available from the Lisbon, Cascais, Sintra and Oeiras areas
- Experience the latest craze with a Stand Up Paddleboard experience
- Enjoy thrills and spills along the Portuguese coastline
- Relish fun for all the family
The Oeiras Marina is the perfect location to learn the basics, develop endurance for longer paddles and introduce you to the skill of wave surfing.
It is a nice activity to share with the friends or family. Enjoy a different point of view of the coastline from your board.
- Life Jacket
Oeiras Harbor, Estrada Marginal, 2780-267 Oeiras How to get to the Oeiras Harbour or ‘Marina de Oeiras’ by train: From Cais do Sodré station in Lisbon, take the train to Santo Amaro (the one that stops everywhere). When you step out at Santo Amaro train station, head towards the sea, take the tunnel that passes under the Marginal road (the road that goes along the seaside), you will find the tunnel before the McDonalds restaurant. At the end of the tunnel, turn right and walk on the red path until you reach the Harbour, you will see an Advertising of BORK at the back of the store. Go to the entrance of the store.
• The Oeiras harbour provides restrooms and warm showers. You will also be able to store your belongings in a safe place before the trip
• No experience is necessary
• The guides are experienced kayakers certified by the Portuguese Canoe and Kayak Federation
• Children must be 12 or over to participate
Product ID: 64237