Ride in a motorbike sidecar on a chauffeured journey from vibrant Lisbon to Sintra and Sintra National Park. Enjoy being motored out to Portugal's coast and enjoy the sites and landmarks on the way without tiring your feet on this unique sidecar tour.
What to Expect
Head from Lisbon to visit Sintra in a fun and unique way: ride in a motorbike sidecar alongside your rider-guide and avoid tired feet on this personalized, exciting tour. Your motorbike driver will take you to see Cascais village, the Palacio da Pena, and the Westernmost point in Europe: Cabo da Roca, in Sintra-Cascais National Park.
Feel the breeze in your face as you ride down the Avenida Marginal from Lisbon to Cascais, and whiz along past the Rio Tejo. Enjoy lunch and a leisurely walk in Sintra. You'll also visit the Castle of the Moors, Monserrate and the Convento Dos Capuchos.
Sidecars can fit 1 or 2 people and you can even make a tour even more personalized by tailoring it to your interests with your friendly guide. You'll get a sense of the Lisbon and Portugal by learning more about it and its culture as you whiz around in your sidecar with your local guide.
- Bike gear (helmets, gloves)
- Weather gear
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees for the palaces and castles
- Lunch, or any refreshments
- Toll fees
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
Terms and Conditions: Weather and Incidentals
1. Inclement Weather: Please note, this is a weather-dependent activity
2. If there is inclement weather at the time the tour/ride is due to commence (i.e. at agreed pick up time) clients can:
• Choose to take the tour/ride at a later date agreed upon by BIKE MY SIDE & the client.
• Choose to take the planned tour/ride with wet-weather gear provided by BIKE MY SIDE.
• Choose to accept a refund less a termination fee of 25%.
3. After the client has agreed to commence with the tour/ride, BIKE MY SIDE will have no financial obligation towards the client should the weather become inclement.
4. Driver costs on multi-day rentals: All costs necessary for the tour/ride incurred by the driver & BIKE MY SIDE back-up personnel such as meals, entry fees, toll fees, accommodation etc. must be covered by the client.