Private Full-Day Tailored Tours from Lisbon
From £213 Per group up to 3Book now
- Tour the main monuments of Lisbon, such as Belém Tower and São Jorge Castle
- Discover the fairytale palaces and castles of Sintra
- Follow in the footsteps of pilgrims to the Fátima Sanctuary
- See the majestic hilltop castle of Óbidos
- Cruise along the Tagus River and enjoy lunch at a riverside restaurant
- Discover the best fado bars of Lisbon
- Find bargain fashion at the outlet malls and shopping centers
- See one of Portugal’s best surfing spots on a day trip to Nazaré
Choose from a range of itineraries to suit your tastes, from a tour of Lisbon’s historic center to see all the main monuments, such as São Jorge Castle, the Mosteiro dos Jerónimos (Monastery of Jerónimos), and Belém Tower, to a night listening to traditional fado music in the best restaurants of the city center.
Head out of the city to discover the fairytale palaces and castles of Sintra, including the fantastic Pena Palace in the “Sacred Mountains” of the Serra. Go to Europe’s westernmost point at Cabo da Roca, and drive along the Estoril Coast to the rich resort of Cascais.
Follow in the footsteps of pilgrims to the Fátima Sanctuary on a religious tour that also takes in the village of Óbidos, where, as well as the stunning castle perched on a hill overlooking Estremadura, you’ll find a rich supply of local handicrafts.
Discover one of Portugal’s best surfing spots on a day trip to Nazaré, or take a boat trip along the Tagus River, with on board catering. Or, enjoy lunch at a riverside restaurant. In the summer, you can even take the boat out to sea to find a quiet beach for some diving.
If you are more into retail therapy, shopping tours to outlet malls can be arranged according to your interests.
- Private tour with transportation
- Fuel, toll and parking fees
- Food and drinks
- Museum and monument entrance fees
- Tips and personal expenses
Pick-up from your hotel, accommodation or other location of choice in Lisbon. Please advise on booking (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 43750