Explore picturesque Lisbon on this unique and fun-filled combination package. Visit the Lisbon Zoological Garden at your leisure, embark on a 20-minute tuk-tuk tour, and jump on board a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour with your 48-hour ticket.
What to Expect
Make the most of your time in Lisbon with a combination package that includes admission to the Lisbon Zoo, a 20-minute tuk-tuk tour, and 48-hour access to both the Belém and Oriente lines of the Lisbon Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour.
A tuk-tuk is a vintage sort of a rickshaw that is perfectly adapted to the narrow, hilly streets of Lisbon. Take a 20-minute tour by tuk-tuk in the Bairro Alto or Ajuda district. This is the perfect way to get closer to the city and its people.
Visit the Lisbon Zoological Garden, which opened in 1905 as the first zoo on the Iberian Peninsula. Right in the heart of the city, you’ll find one of the largest collections of animals in the world (over 2,000 individual animals and 330 different species), and also diverse attractions and activities for the family.
Enjoy the opportunity to interact with the stars of the Zoo. Receive a kiss from a dolphin or a sea lion or touch an exotic bird or serpent, depending on how confident you feel! You can also take a ride on the tourist train or cable car.
The Belém line of the Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour allows you to travel along the main avenues of the city center to Belém, where many of the monuments and museums connected with Portugal’s seafaring past are located. See the Jerónimos Monastery and BelémTower, both UNESCO World Heritage sites. It's also the best place to try the famous pastéis de Belém, a typical Lisbon sweet pastry.
The Oriente line of the hop-on hop-off tour will take you along the Tagus River to Parque das Nações, the location of Expo 98. From here you’ll find the newest architecture in the city, the Zoo, the Casino, the Oceanarium, and the El Corte Ingles and Vasco da Gama Shopping Malls.
Feast your eyes on the gardens, a long riverfront promenade, and the charming Chiado and Bairro Alto neighborhoods.
- Zoo entrance ticket
- 20-minute tuk-tuk tour
- 48-hour ticket for Lisbon's Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour (both the Belém and Oriente lines)
What's Not Included
- Other entrance tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
The hop-on hop-off tour departs from and returns to Marquês de Pombal Square, Lisbon
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• The Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour departs from and returns to Marquês de Pombal Square, Lisbon
• You can hop on at Marquês de Pombal and hop off at stop number 16 of the Belém line to switch to the Oriente line (the Zoo in on this line)
• The Lisbon Zoo is open every day of the year, from 10:00-20:00
• The Tuk-Tuk Tour departs from either Rua do Comércio for the Bairro Alto Tour or from the Jerónimos Monastery for the Ajuda Tour
• Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes for these activities