Lisbon Wine Tasting, Tapas and Old City TourProduct ID: 21700
From £85 per personBook now
- Taste amazing Portuguese wines with perfectly paired tapas
- Learn more about each wine with a wine specialist
- Taste delicious 100% Portuguese products
- Discover the amazing history of Lisbon
- Explore Lisbon's narrow streets and hidden gems with a passionate local guide
Visit the historical center, downtown, Chiado, Carmo and Bairro Alto. Explore the beautiful squares and the secret places loved by locals, with a charismatic guide who will show you the things you shouldn't miss, but also those special hidden gems that make this city even more special.
After a short walking tour, go to a winery for a delightful, intimate wine tasting. Enjoy 5 great Portuguese wines, with tapas chosen especially to match each drink as a wine specialist tells you more about each variety, its stories, secrets, and flavors in a relaxed and informal setting.
- Local guide
- Wine tasting (5 Portuguese wines, including a Port)
- Portuguese tapas (cheeses, sausages, Pata Negra ham and jams)
The meeting point for this private tour is Praça dos Restauradores, one of the main squares in Lisbon, very central and easy to get to. Your guide will be right next to the big obelisk that is in the center of the square. Some reference points: * You will have the Eden Theatre and a pink palace with the tourism information office on one side of the road and Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon on the other (a bit ahead), Hotel Avenida Palace in front * If you are coming by metro, the station is Restauradores (blue line) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 21700