Lisbon: Tagus Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus Tour 24-Hour Pass
From £14 per personBook now
- Get to know Baixa, the grid-like quarter built after the 1755 earthquake
- Walk around the bustling Restauradores, Av. Liberdade and R. Castilho, known for their upscale shops
- Take a rest in such relaxing gardens and parks as Parque Eduardo VII, Jardim das Amoreiras, Jardim da Estrela and Praça do Império
- Visit some of the most interesting museums in Lisbon
- Climb on top of the Santa Justa Lift, with entrance included
This hop-on /hop-off Tagus River tour offers you the the opportunity to view the area where most of Lisbon's monuments may be found. Offset by some of the boldest modern buildings by local and international architects, this cosmopolitan center will appeal to your senses and gourmet instincts, a palette of colors where the sun shines nearly all year round.
The Tagus River Tour will take you for some of the most beautiful views in the city aboard an open-topped double-decker bus. Feel the breeze off the Tagus blowing through your hair as you travel along the leafy avenues from the old town center to historic Belem. As a bonus, when you book this tour you will gain free access to Carris Public Transport buses as well as discounts in select museums and monuments .
Admire the modern architecture of the Park of Nations and see the world-class Oceanarium. Don’t miss the excellent museums, such as Foundation Calouste Gulbenkian, the Tile Museum and the Ancient Art Museum. You might choose to check out some of Lisbon’s marvelous shopping centers or listen to music in a trendy Bairro Alto bar. With your hop-on/hop-off ticket valid for 24 hours, you are free to go where you want, when you want.
- Audio guide
- Unlimited access to public transportation (Aerobus, trams, funiculars, Santa Justa elevator)
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (discounts on restaurants, bars, shops, and other attractions)
- Entrance tickets to museums and monuments
- Access to the public bus network
The starting point for the Tagus Tour is at Praça da Figueira. Your printed voucher must be exchanged for a ticket aboard the bus or at the Yellow Bus Ticket Office at Praça do Comércio.
From October to May, buses run every 20 minutes from 09:00 to 17:30.
The audio guide is available in 12 languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese in Brasil, Swedish and Mandarin.
Ticket validity: 72 hours after the validation
Hop on hop off: hop on and off at any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
Product ID: 14713