Lisbon Sightseeing: Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus, GoCar & TukTukProduct ID: 14084
From £27 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up details given on voucher after booking.
- Have 48 hours of sightseeing flexibility with your hop-on/hop-off bus pass
- Enjoy exclusive access to traffic-restricted areas in a GoCar
- Choose your route and experience the city at your own pace
- Be enlightened and entertained by your GoGar's friendly commentary
- Never worry about directions or losing your way
- Enjoy a ride on a Tuk Tuk
Experience Lisbon at your own pace with a hop-on/hop-off bus pass. Conducted year-round, this tour allows you full use of 20 stops from which to discover the city. With 3 routes to choose from, you can easily cover all of Lisbon's highlights. Choose where you want to you go, and how much time you spend there. Simply hop off where you want to and return to any stop to carry on with your tour.
Then explore Lisbon in a new and exciting way: with a GoCar.
A pioneer in GPS guided tours, GoCar is the world's newest travel experience. During this hour-long tour, your friendly talking GoCar will guide you to all of Lisbon's best sites and entertain you with with amusing stories of local history. The cute, yellow GoCar is easy to drive and, since it’s GPS-guided, GoCar always knows where you are – even when you don't. Unlike traditional tours, GoCar gives you complete control over where you go and what you see.
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off ticket (Belém and Oriente Lines)
- Covers 38 stops throughout Lisbon
- Free Wifi on the buses
- Discounts on major attractions such as monuments, museums, restaurants, and shops
- 1.5-hour GoCar rental
- 20 minute Tuk Tuk tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
The hop-on hop-off tour departs from and returns to Marquês de Pombal Square, Lisbon. GoCar Tour departs from Rua dos Douradores 16, Lisbon. You can hop on at Marquês de Pombal and hop off at the stop nº 5 of Belém Line | nº 15 of the Oriente Line to get to the GoCar Terminal. (Open in Google Maps)
• GoCar Audio Guide in Portuguese, Spanish, French and English.
• Booking is mandatory.
• GoCars hold a maximum of 2 people.
• GoCars do not accommodate car seats for children.
• Must be 18 years or older to rent. Must possess a major credit card and valid driver’s license.
• On the day of rental, a security deposit will be held on your credit card until the GoCar is returned.
Product ID: 14084