Explore the historic city of Lisbon on a very 21st-Century mode of transport and discover the city’s major attractions on a self-balancing Segway. Tour at your own pace, using the new cycle path next to the River Tagus.
What to Expect
Experience the history of Lisbon via a modern mode of transport. Using a self-balancing Segway, you can explore at your own pace and see more than you would on foot or a sightseeing bus.
The Segway moves by responding to simple body movements and quickly feels like a natural extension of yourself. This experience to remember will get you up close to historic landmarks without breaking out in a sweat! You can take the tour alone, with friends, or with family. On arrival, you will be asked to choose from one of the following itineraries on your day of travel: Lisbon by the River; Alfama Tour; or Baixa Chiado.
Explore the city cycle path near the River Tagus, where you can get up to full speed. Look out for historic attractions, such as the Santo Amaro Docks, Belém Tower, Monument to the Discoveries, and more.
- Briefing and training session on the safe use of a Segway
- 2-hour Segway tour
- Insurance against personal injuries
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Admission fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Pregnant women will not be permitted to participate on this tour
• Riders must weigh between 100 and 250 pounds (45 to 113 kilos)
• Minimum age is 14 years
• Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult
• All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
• A warranty of EUR 100, via credit card only, will be required on the day of your tour at the tour office in Lisbon. It will be fully refunded after the tour