Sailing in Lisbon: 2-Hour Cruise
- Marvel at the beautiful structure of the Belém Tower
- Sail past the outstretched arms of the famous statue of Cristo-Rei
- Cruise underneath the beautiful 25 de Abril Bridge
- Enjoy a 2-hour cruise to fit around your schedule
Leave the marina of Belém and follow the governance of the wind and sea to the Padrão dos Descobrimentos (Monument to the Discoveries), a monument celebrating the Portuguese Age of Exploration in the 15th and 16th centuries.
Sail beneath the imposing 25 de Abril Bridge, leaving Alcantara behind and arriving in Lisbon's stunning historic quarter. Admire the white dome of the Basilica da Estrela, the beautiful Praça do Comércio square, and the Castle of São Jorge built on top of Lisbon's "seven hills."
From the starboard side, take a look at the famous basin of the Mar da Palha. See the majestic Vasco da Gama Bridge in the distance, as you make your way back to the marina, and get one last spectacular sight as you look at the outstretched arms of the Cristo-Rei Statue in Almada.
- Sailing cruise
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Doca de Belém (just next to Padrão dos Descobrimentos). Your skipper will meet you at Gate 1. Hotel pick-up from Lisbon is possible with prior reservation and at the additional cost of €25 for up to 4 people and €40 for up to 8 people. https://goo.gl/maps/FcoFm5i3wcH2Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Hotel pick-up from Lisbon is possible with prior reservation and at the additional cost of €25 for up to 4 people and €40 for up to 8 people. For pick-up from other locations, please contact the local operator after booking
From £31.79 £25.44 per person