Retrace the footsteps of SL Benfica's legendary players and victories on a 2-hour tour of the Luz Stadium, Lisbon that is perfect for football fans. Enter the stage of the 2014 Champions League final, and visit the museum to learn about SL Benfica.
What to Expect
Discover the Portuguese passion for football on a guided tour of Luz Stadium, home to the SL Benfica Football Club, one of the most popular football clubs in Lisbon and Portugal. Then, visit the accompanying museum, and retrace the footsteps of legendary players like Eusébio, Paulo Futre, and Mantorras.
Start with a tour of the largest and most modern stadium in Portugal. Home to the 2014 final of the Champions League, Luz Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium that opened in 2003. Walk through the field, visit the locker rooms and press room, and take a photo of yourself with the eagle mascot of Sport Lisboa and Benfica.
Learn about soccer landmarks in the “History of Benfica” exhibition at the Museum Benfica Cosme Damião. Discover more about SL Benfica’s legendary player, Eusébio, and explore the modern, multimedia technology of the museum. Get an alternative history lesson of Portugal and the Portuguese-speaking world.
- Entrance to the Museum SL Benfica Cosme Damiao
- Luz Stadium tour
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
• Please note that it is not possible to visit the stadium on soccer match days. When there is a European soccer match it is also not possible to visit the stadium on the 2 days before and 1 day after the game
• The SL Benfica Cosme Damiao Museum is open from 10:00 until 18:00 (except match days)
• Please note that to redeem your GetYourGuide voucher you must go to the "Benfica Megastore". This shop is located within the commercial area right in front of the statue of Eusebio
• Both the stadium and museum are closed on December 25 and January 1