Savor the flavors of Portuguese cuisine on a guided foodie walking tour of Lisbon. In the company of a culinary guide, discover the finest local food and wine, and get insider tips about the city.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Rossio Square, in front of the statue of D. Pedro IV. Your guide will be wearing a badge with a blue ribbon. The closest Metro stop is Rossio.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Vegan and celiac options are not available, as traditional venues are visited, where dietary restrictions might be very difficult to accommodate
- If you have dietary requirements or food allergy, please be aware that the activity provider may not be able to find alternatives, including gluten-free, kosher, and vegetarian options