Explore the rich history, culture and traditions of Portugal on an 8-hour tour of Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré and Óbidos. Follow in the footsteps of pilgrims and learn about Nossa Senhora de Fátima and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Lisbon.
- Private or small groups available
- Hear about the legend of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Fátima
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Batalha Monastery
- Stop in the quaint fishing village of Nazaré
- Journey along the coastal road to São Martinho do Porto and Lagoa de Óbidos
- See some of the best 14th-century architecture in Portugal in Óbidos
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Wi-Fi on board the minivan
- Free bottle of water
- Visit to the Church of Nossa Senhora da Nazaré
- Ginjinha (cherry liqueur) tasting
- Accident and liability insurance
- Food and drinks
- Other extras not mentioned in "what's included"
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed within 48 hours prior to the tour
- Extra hygiene precautions are being taken due to the COVID-19 virus:
- All vehicles are thoroughly disinfected every day and social distancing measures have been implemented.
- Masks are available and mandatory inside vehicles.
- Vehicles are set up with hand sanitizer