On this private tour of Lisbon you’ll get a full introduction to the Portuguese capital’s historic monuments, palaces, churches, and neighborhoods. Visit sites that are of interest to you on a full day of discovery that’s customized to your requirements.
What to Expect
See the sights of Lisbon that interest you most on a full-day private tour with an itinerary that’s designed just for you! There’s no need to rush around on this special tour, as you’ll have time to take in the top artistic and historical attractions of the city.
Marvel at historical landmarks such as São Jorge Castle and Lisbon´s Cathedral. Experience Lisbon of the 15th century at the Jerónimos Monastery. Visit Alfama, the city’s oldest sector, and see Moorish influences everywhere.
Take a stroll off the typical tourist route, through the city’s traditional neighborhoods and get a real feeling of what Alfacinhas (Lisbon natives) do and where they go in their lovely city. During the day you’ll also have the opportunity to taste some of Portugal's traditional pastries.
Although the tour is meant to cover a full day the duration can be shorter to suit your schedule.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned car or van
- Bottled water
- Private guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and any other items not mentioned in the description
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera
• If you are on a shore excursion from your cruise, the tour times are flexible
• Entrance fees vary according to the season
• National monuments close on public holidays and special occasions (without notice)
• This tour is flexible in terms of start time, length of stay at each site, modifications to suggested itinerary, etc.
• Children up to 3 years of age can join for free and a 50-per cent discount is offered for children between 4 and 12 years