Travel up and down the hills of Lisbon on board a vintage tram. Hop on and off at the route’s 6 stops, around Castelo São Jorge and in the traditional quarters of Mouraria, Castelo, and Alfama. Experience the beauty of the city with your 24-hour ticket.
What to Expect
Book your ticket for the Castle Tram Tour and ride a vintage tram through the most traditional quarters of Lisbon. You can explore Mouraria, Graça, Castelo, and Alfama, riding up and down the hills around Castelo São Jorge.
With this 24-hour ticket you can hop off and back on at the tram route’s 6 different stops as many times as you wish. Get to know some of city's most unforgettable landmarks such as Castelo São Jorge, Sé Catedral, Mosteiro São Vicente de Fora, and Panteão Nacional.
Take in stunning views from Miradouro da Graça, Miradouro Senhora do Monte, Portas do Sol, and Miradouro de Santa Luzia.
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off tram tour
- Audio guide in Portuguese, English, and French
- Yellow Bus discount booklet with savings at restaurants, bars, shops, and attractions
What's Not Included
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
Know Before You Go
• The Castle Tram Tour operates from April 1st to the 30th of November