Introduce yourself to the vibrant culture in Lisbon on this 5-hour night tour. After dinner in a Fado restaurant, visit the main monuments of Lisbon, including the Belém Tower, the Jerónimos Monastery, Comercio Square and Águas Livres Aqueduct.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup will be from your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon.
- Private or small groups available
- Dine on a typical Portuguese meal at a local restaurant
- Enjoy a performance of traditional Fado music
- See and experience the Lisbon nightlife
- Admire the famous sights of the city as they are illuminated at night
- Take in lovely panoramic views over Lisbon
- Hotel pickup (from selected areas of Lisbon)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour in a small van with seating for up to 8 people.
- This tour can be in more than 1 language
- Hotel pickup is available in the following areas: Alfama, Bairro Alto, and Baixa de Lisboa; for places difficult to access by car, you will be provided with a meeting point for nearby pick up