Lisbon: Belém, Mãe d'Água, Mouraria and Alfama TourProduct ID: 18738
From £52 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up at your hotel in Lisbon
- Visit the Tower of Tower of Belém and the Mae D'Agua Water Resevoir
- Delight your taste buds at the Belém pastry shop
- See the site of the 1998 World Exhibition at the Parque das Nações
- Roam the ancient streets of Alfama, and learn about Lisbon's history from your expert guide
Explore the Parque das Nações in the modern east part of the city. See where the 1998 World Exhibition was hosted, and observe the impressive new buildings that have since been erected.
Visit Belém, the old maritime heart of the city. This is the place from where most of the voyages of the Portuguese Discoveries set sail. In Belém you will find a pleasant blend of historical architecture and modern symbols of Portuguese culture. Whilst here, try the famous Pastéis, an egg tart made with flaky pastry which has put Belém on the culinary map!
Visit the Mae D'Agua Water Resevoir and discover the winding, steep streets in the Alfama area of the city. This is the oldest part of Lisbon and is abundant with historical monuments, museums, and old works of architecture. Alfama is a great place to end the tour, with its bustling bars and tasty restaurants providing evening entertainment.
With the premium option also enjoy a visit to Sao Jorge Castle and your very own private driver for the entire tour.
- Entrance to Belém tower
- Traditional Belém pastry
- Tour guide
- Visit to Mae D'Agua Water Resevoir
- Walking tour of historical center: Alfama, Graça and Mouraria
- Visit to Sao Jorge Castle (with premium option)
- Private driver (with premium option)
- Personal expenses
• Please note, when choosing the premium option, all entrance fees are included. When choosing the regular option, only Belém tower entrance fees are included
Product ID: 18738