Explore Portugal’s age of discovery through a tour of Belem with a specialist local guide. Understand Belem's significance as the setting for many of Lisbon’s most iconic and important attractions. Visit the famous Jerónimos Monastery and Belem Tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please note, the tour does not go inside Cafe Pasteis de Belem due to overcrowding
- Please note, the tour does not go inside Belem Tower due to restricted capacity. But there is plenty to admire from the outside