Explore Lisbon at your own pace with a 72-hour ticket to 6 different hop-on and hop-off bus, tram and boat tours. See sights from all periods of Lisbon’s history, from the “Age of Discoveries” to the contemporary architecture of the Parque das Nações.
What to Expect
Discover all areas of Lisbon with a combined bus, boat and tram ticket, and get access to the public transport system along the way. Explore the city’s monuments and museums in myriad neighborhoods on 3 different double-decker bus tours, a Yellow Boat tour, and 2 tours by historical tram.
Marvel at the Manueline architecture of Lisbon's squares and avenues on the Tagus tour, and discover slick, modern buildings on the Olisipo tour. Travel back to the “Age of Discoveries” in Belém and Ajuda, and meander around the traditional neighborhoods of Alfama, Mouraria, Baixa, Chiado, Estrela, and Lapa.
Take a ride on Lisbon’s oldest mode of transport and climb aboard a tram to the Castelo São Jorge. Travel through historic areas such as Mouraria and Graça. Pass under the 25 de Abril Bridge and on to Belém aboard the Yellow Boat. See monuments such as the Torre de Belém and Padrão dos Descobrimentos from a different perspective.
Head back to Terreiro do Paço for stunning views of Lisbon, and hop-on and off whenever and wherever you wish.
- Access to 3 double-decker bus tours
- Ticket for 2 historical tram car tours
- 1 yellow boat tour ticket
- Free access to the public transport system (Aerobus, trams, funiculars, and the Santa Justa Elevator)
- Tagus and Olisipo tours (audio guide in Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Finnish and Mandarin)
- Belém tour (audio guide in Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Swedish, Finnish, Chinese, and Russian)
- Hills tram car tour (audio guide in Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese)
- Castle tram car tour (audio guide in Portuguese, English, and French)
- Entrance to the Santa Justa Elevator
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to museums and monuments
- Access to the public bus network
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The Tagus Tour (100 minutes) departs from Praça da Figueira: every 20 minutes from 09:00-19:00, and every 30 minutes from 19:00-20:00 (June-September), and every 20 minutes from 09:00-17:30 (October-May)
• The Olisipo Tour (100 minutes) departs from Praça da Figueira: every 30 minutes from 09:15-19:15 (June-September) and every 30 minutes from 09:15-17:45 (October-May)
• The Belém Tour (45 minutes) departs from Mosteiro dos Jerónimos: every 30 minutes from 10:00-18:30 (June-September), every hour on weekdays from 10:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:00 (October-May), and every 30 minutes at weekends from 09:30-12:30 and 14:00-17:00 (October-May)
• The Hills Tram Tour (1.5 hours) departs from Praça do Comércio, Easter and June-September between 09:30 and 19:00
• The Yellow Boat Tour runs from 19 March to 31 October from: Terreiro do Paço (11:00 / 12:30 / 15:00 / 16:30 / and 18:00); Cacilhas (11:15 / 12:45 / 15:15 / 16:45 / and 18:15); and Belém (11:45 / 13:15 / 15:45 / 17:15 / and 18:45)