In 3-hours, you will enjoy the best and most interesting historical facts about Lisbon during a pleasant and easy ride with 4 food tasting stops.
What to Expect
Don’t waste time looking for the best way to discover Lisbon. In 3-hours, you’ll see the capital’s best and essential sights on a nice ride with brand new bikes. Enjoy this tour with your family or friends. The route has been designed for you to witness the essence of the city’s districts and to appreciate it comfortably with 4 elected stops in order to taste the flavors of the capital.
The tour goes along several key routes. Starting at the most famous roundabout of Lisbon, Marquês de Pombal, the tour continues to one of the best known viewing points in Lisbon. Catch a breathtaking view of the city and have a thrill going to one of the most picturesque neighborhoods - Bairro Alto. Don’t miss the river and the most emblematic entrance of the capital - Terreiro do Paço. Moving ahead, ride to the downtown designed after the 1755 earthquake and end up along the most expensive and fashionable shopping avenues of Lisbon.
Regarding the flavors, the first stop will include a wine tasting of a variety of Portuguese wines. The next stop combines a typical dish and a drink in Bairro Alto. Downtown, you’ll stop to witness how a traditional pastry is made and will try one accompanied by an expresso or another drink. At the last stop, you’ll experience Lisbon’s famous liquor Ginjinha.
- Guided tour
- New city bike (models differ in gender and size for a perfect fit)
- Safety equipment
- 4 tasting experiences (meals and drinks included)
- Child seats on request (up to 7-years-old)
- General liability insurance and third party liability insurance
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and drinks beyond the elected menus
Your guide will be at Marquês de Pombal roundabout, right by the tourist bus tour stop 15 minutes before the tour. Please do not be late.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• If it rains continuously for more than 15 minutes before the departure time, or if you request not to do the tour given the bad weather conditions, you have two options: reschedule the tour for another day (within the availability of each client) or reimbursement
• Luggage storage, you can store small bags during the tour