Enjoy and learn about the fantastic Portuguese wines while sailing on Tagus River in Lisbon.
What to Expect
Have you ever thought about sailing in the Tagus river with Lisbon as the background while enjoying several magnificent, Portuguese wines and local "petiscos"?
You will have the opportunity to see Lisbon and its beautiful monuments from a different perspective, from the river. Take a look at the Monument to the Discoveries, the Electricity museum, the Ajuda Palace, the 25th of April Bridge, Christ, Bairro Alto, Paraça do Comércio, St. George Castle and Alfama, among others.
- A 2-hour cruise along the Tagus River
- Wine tasting experience with snacks
- Expect to meet a friendly on board crew
Know Before You Go
• You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
• At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place. Maximum group size is 10 people