Enjoy a half day private tour through the Arrábida mountain, with breathtaking landscapes and hidden beaches tucked away between the mountain and the sea. Visit the statue of Christ for one of the most beautiful views of Lisbon.
What to Expect
The tour begins at 8:30h or 13:30h, depending on your choice, with the pick up at your hotel, apartment or ship. This ensures enough time to enjoy your program without any hurry.
This private tour is provided mainly with the objective of showing the Arrábida area. Although there will be time to visit the inside of some selected monuments or attractions, it is never sufficient to visit all of them, so please inform your driver of your preferences and all arrangements will be made in order to fulfill your preferences.
You will start by heading south by the Iron Bridge heading towards the Arrábida mountain (30 minutes drive). Once there you have the opportunity to see the wine landscapes at the base of the mountain before climbing towards the monastery. You will proceed down to the hidden beaches of Galápos and Figueirinha where you have time to make a short stop. After that, head to Palmela and Azeitão where a stop can be made at a local winery or to buy some local pastries or cheese, and taste the famous local Moscatel fortified wine.
Before arriving to Lisbon there will still be time to visit the statue of Christ, overlooking Lisbon in one of the most privileged views of the city. Return to the Hotel by 13:00h or 18:00h according to your selection.
- Pickup and drop-off at the hotel or accommodation
- Private minivan or sedan according to your choice
- Guided tour
- Bottled water
- Parkings and tolls
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, etc.)
- Entrance fees
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Child (3 yrs old or above) seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• If you would like to take a dive in the sea, as long as the weather allows it, bring your bathing suit and a towel